- Cornflakes Cereal1 CupsCrushed
- Boneless Chicken8 Breast Halves
- Butter1/2 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese1/4 CupsShredded
- Parmesan Cheese3/4 CupsGrated
1) Heat up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark. Slightly butter up a baking dish.
2) Take a bowl and mix in Parmesan Cheese, Cheddar Cheese and crumbs. Mix well.
3) Coat the chicken first with buttert and then with the crumb and cheese mixture.
4) Repeat the coating for extra flavor. Set up the coated chicken on the buttered baking dish.
5) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. The chicken should be well cooked and super tender.
Cheddar Chicken Recipe is one for those looking for something stunningly tasty and easy to make at the same time. These chicken pieces come with a deliciously flavorful cheese and bread crumbs coating, enough to make it an instant favorite of yours.