- Elbow Macaroni Pasta1 Cups
- Cream Of Mushroom Soup11 Ounces
- Canned Tuna12 Ounces
- Cheddar Cheese1 PoundsCubed
- Croutons1.5 Cups
1) Flame the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Boil the pasta in it for around 12 minutes time. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
3) Take a bowl and mix together 1/2 of the cheese content, soup and tuna.
4) Mix and coat thoroughy and transfer to a baking dish.
5) Add the boiled pasta to the baking dish. Toss and coat thoroughly.
6) Add the croutons and top with the remaining 1/2 of the cheese.
7) Seal the baking dish and bake for around 15 minutes time. Serve bubbly and warm!
One of the easiest, quickest and most delicious casserole dishes one can ever make, this Cheese Lovers Tuna Casserole Recipe . So far, everybody who has tasted this has falled in love with it. A total delight for all cheese lovers out there. !