- Tomatoes2large; ripe; chopped
- Bay Leaf1
- Garlic1 Cloves
- Parsley1 Pinchground
- Black Pepper1 Pinchground
- Red Pepper Flakes1 Pinch
- Cheddar Cheese3 Teaspoonsgrated
- Dried Oregano1 Pinch
- Olive Oil2 Teaspoons
- Saltto taste
1) Pour olive oil in a non-stick pan and bring it to heat.
2) Add chopped garlic and bay leaf in the oil and saute it for about half a minute.
3) Add parsley, black pepper, red pepper, salt, and chopped tomatoes in the pan.
4) Mix the ingredients well and cook for about 10 minutes on low heat. Continue to stir the mixture.
5) Add cheddar cheese and mix well again.
6) Cook the mixture on low heat so that the cheese gets melted.
7) Turn the stove off, remove the bay leaf, and discard it.
8) Add oregano and mix well again.
9) Transfer the sauce to the serving bowl and serve it with pizza or pasta.
A creamy and tangy dip, Cheese Tomato Sauce is a best partner for pasta, pizzas, spaghetti, and various other Italian dishes. You can add basil leaves (according to taste) to give it a different taste. Always use fresh tomatoes for best taste, but you may also use canned ones if the former aren’t available.