- Beef2 PoundsMinced
- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Garlic PowderTo Taste
- Canned Golden Mushroom Soup11 Ounces
- Canned Cheddar Cheese Soup11 Ounces
- Frozen French Fries16 Ounces
- Cheddar Cheese2 CupsShredded
1) Flame up your oven to the 195 degree Celsius mark.
2) Fry beef in a skillet over moderate flame. Once beef is evenly and well browned, filter off all the excess fat.
3) Add garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Mix well.
4) Add the golden musroom soup and cheese soup. Blend the mixture well together. Heat for 3 minutes time.
5) Set this mixture up on a baking dish. Top with a layer of French Fries.
6) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven.
7) Take the dish out and top with cheese. Bake for 8 more minutes to allow for the cheese to melt! Serve!
A typical family style dish. Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole Recipe brings together beef and frozen fries in a delicious cheesy combination to be loved by your loved ones. Dont get confused with the golden mushroom ingredient, if you dont have it, you may go ahead and substitute it with sour cream. Both would do!