- Chicken Breasts4Boneless
- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Barbecue Sauce1/4 Cups
- Mustard Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Bacon Slices4
- Cheddar Cheese2 CupsShredded
1) Prepare your baking oven prior to the baking process. Flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Heat up butter in a skillet over high flame.
3) Add the chicken breasts and fry both sides for a minute each.
4) Set up the minute fried breasts on a baking sheet.
5) Top the breasts with mustard and barbecue sauces.
6) Then top each breast with a bacon slice, followed by a layer of cheese.
7) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. Once done, the top should be brown and bubbly, and the chicken should be tender.
This Cheesy Bacon Breasts Recipe is one of the simplest and most delicious cheesy chicken recipes i have ever had. The chicken breasts come in a staggering mixture of bacon, melted cheese and barbecue sauce, enough to leave any eater craving for more. Hot, flavorful, meaty, cheesy and just simply fabulous.