- Refrigerated crescent rolls1
- Hash brown potatoes1 Cups
- Shredded mozzarella cheese2 Cups
- Milk1 Cups
- Salt3 Teaspoons
- Parmesan cheese3 Cups
1) Heat oven for about 20 minutes and set its temperature at 375 degrees F.
2) Take pizza dough and bake in pan for only 2-3 minutes to turn it to golden. Sprinkle has browns and cheese over the dough.
3) Spread fried eggs, milk powder, salt and peppers over it.
4) Top with Parmesan cheese and keep in preheated oven. Let the eggs get settled and cheese melt before you slice for serving.
Getting a cheesy pizza from pizza shop or fast food restaurant is what many of us do. The good news is that you can easily prepare cheesy pizza at home. One pizza crust would serve 6 persons easily. It is a perfect breakfast for those who are tired of traditional breakfasts like toast with tea, cereals, milk, and eggs. So, this is time to replace your traditional breakfast with this wonderful cheesy breakfast pizza. Everyone would love it in the mornings.