- Cherries15ripe and fresh
- Watermelon2 1/2 Cups
- Ice Cubes4
1) Rinse cherries and plums well with water.
2) Take out the seeds from cherries.
3) Pour some water in a saucepan and bring it over high heat.
4) Allow the water to boil and add plums in the water.
5) Allow the plums to be in water for about 2 minutes.
6) Immediately transfer the plums to cold water for one minute.
7) Remove the skin of the plums (In case you like tart taste, you can use the plums without peeling off their skin).
8) Cut plums into two equal pieces and remove the stones from them.
9) Place watermelon, plums, and cherries in a blender.
10) Blend the ingredients well until the ingredients become well smooth.
11) Place a metal sieve over a bowl and allow the juice to pass through the sieve.
12) Collect the juice in the bowl and remove seeds from watermelon.
13) Put some ice cubes in glasses and fill the glasses with the cherry juice.
14) Use mint leaves to garnish the juice and serve the drink chilled.
Known for its health benefits, Cherry juice is a wonderful drink to have in summer. It not only reduces pain, but also improves your overall body health if you are suffering from diabetes or any heart disease. Plums and watermelon are added in the recipe to make it taste even better. Use the recipe to make a glass of delicious cherry juice at home, which will certainly be better than the one sold in the market.
You can add a bit of sugar if the watermelon is not sweet to your taste. Another good idea is to use black cherries instead of red cherries, which will allow you to come up with a ‘sharper’ drink.