- Pizza Dough1
- Italian Sausage1 Pounds
- Mozzarella Cheese2 CupsShredded
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsGrated
- Mushrooms8 OuncesSliced
- Olive Oil2 Teaspoons
- Tomatoes30 OuncesDiced
- Oregano3/4 Teaspoons
- Fennel Seed1/4 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1/4 Teaspoons
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Layer up the dough pizza style on a pizza baking dish.
3) Fry sausage in a skillet over high heat. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
4) Crumble the fried sausage and layer it up on the pizza dough. Top with Mozzarella cheese.
5) Saute mushrooms and onions in a skillet over moderate flame. Throw in oregano, salt, fennel seed, garlic powder and tomatoes. Mix well and fry for 4 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
6) Layer up the prepared mixture over the mozzarella cheese layer of the pizza dough. Top with Parmesan Cheese.
7) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven.
Chicago's food never amazes to disappoint. This Chicago Style Pan Pizza Recipe uses the best mozzarella Parmesan combination ever. Moreover, the sausage filling would take you to a different world. Easily one of the best pizzas I have ever had.