- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 Cups
- Black PepperPinch
- White Wine1/2 Cups
- Butter4 Tablespoons
1) Coat the chicken strips with salt and ground black pepper.
2) Fill a bowl with egg and another bowl with Parmesan cheese.
3) Dip the seasoned chicken strips first in the egg and then coat with the Parmesan Cheese. Coat well! For extra flavors, repeat coating!
4) Heat up butter in a skillet over high flame. Fry the coated chicken until evenly brown from all sides. Should take about 8 minutes. 4 minutes per side.
5) Bring the flame down to low and stir in the wine.
6) Seal the skillet from the top and leave to cook over low flame for 20 minutes.
An excellent and amazing Chicken dish that would rock at any dining table. Chicken And Wine Recipe fits well with your favorite rice or boiled pasta. Perfect for nice and delicious family dinners. My wife loves this with Singaporean rice. Simple, yet amazing flavors!