- Chicken Breasts6Boneless
- Salt n PepperTo Taste
- All Purpose Flour1/4 Cups
- Butter3 Tablespoons
- Stewed Tomatoes15 Ounces
- Water1/2 Cups
- White Vinegar2 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Worcestershire Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Chili Powder2 Teaspoons
- Mustard1 Teaspoons
- Celery1/2 Teaspoons
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Hot Pepper Sauce1/8 Teaspoons
1) Mix together salt, black pepper and flour in a bowl.
2) Dip chicken breasts in the flour mixture.
3) Fry the breasts over moderate flame in warm oil until both sides are readily cooked. Soak in tissue papers and set aside.
4) In the skillet that you fried the chicken breasts, stir in water, brown sugar vinegar, worcestershire sauce and tomatoes. Add salt, hot pepper sauce, garlic, celery, mustard and chili powder. Mix well and cook the mixture until bubbly.
5) Lower the flame from moderate to low and cover the skillet’s lid. Cook for 30 minutes. The chicken should be fully cooked once dun. Serve with boiled rice or toasted bread!
They just don't get any yummier than this. It is surely one of the great family favorites. Try this outstanding Chicken Breasts Pierre Recipe for it is full of juicy boneless chicken and a pool of delicious sauces, enough to jot its name down in your great "to have" dishes. Serve with egg fried or your favorite bread loaf.