- Beef Cube Steaks4 of 1/2 pound each
- All Purpose Flour2 Cups
- Baking Powder2 Teaspoons
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Buttermilk1.5 Cups
- Hot Pepper Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Vegetable Oil3 Cups
- All Purpose Flour1/4 Cups
- Milk4 Cups
1) Press the chicken steaks from the top using a flat plate.
2) Fill a bowl with 2 cups of flour.
3) Fill another bowl with salt, pepper, baking soda and baking powder.
4) Add buttermilk, garlic and Tabasco sauce to the bowl and whisk together well.
5) Coat the chicken steaks first with the flour and then in the prepared batter.
6) Heat up a deep fryer with oil over high flame.
7) Once the oil is hot, fry the coated chicken steaks in it for 10 minutes time, turning them every 2 minutes or so. Set the fried chicken aside.
8) Turn the flame down to low add flour to the hot oil.
9) Mix well and add milk to the mixture. Stir well and bring to a boil.
10 Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Mix and serve this sauce over the chicken steaks.
My wife usually make this Chicken Fried Steak Recipe when we desire not to grill our chicken. This is a tremendous dish, which is sure to make you fall in love with it at first bite. I make this everytime I've got relatives coming over for holidays and each time, I get the best of reviews. A stunning fried steak meal that can be served with rice or french fries.