- Boneless chicken breast1
- Butter or margarine2 Tablespoons
- Chopped green onion2 Tablespoons
- Dried basil1/2 Teaspoons
- Can refrigerated pizza crust dough1
- Ricotta cheese1 Cups
1) Place the chicken breast in a saucepan, and keep on cooking till it turns to brown. Drain and cut into strips.
2) Take oil in a skillet and add garlic, onion and basil to it. Pour into a dish for cooling down.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Make pizza dough and spread the herb butter over it. Top with the mixture of garlic and onion, followed by tomato slices, cilantro and Parmesan cheese.
4) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven and slice.
Who wouldn’t like to give a try to delicious chicken garlic pizza? It is an easy to make homemade pizza that has butter garlic sauce, chicken, tomato, and ricotta and Parmesan cheeses for a delightful evening.