- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 Clovesminced
- Tomatoes1/2 Cups
- Chicken Broth1/2 Cups
- Heavy Cream1 Cups
- Chicken Breast Halves1 Poundsskinless, boneless
- Saltto taste
- Pepperto taste
- Vegetable OilTablespoons
- Fresh Basil2 Tablespoonschopped
- Fettuccini pasta8 Ounces
1) Place butter in a saucepan and bring the saucepan over low heat.
2) Add garlic in the saucepan and cook for about half a minute.
3) Increase the heat to medium and add tomatoes and chicken broth (3/4 cup) in it.
4) Allow the mixture to boil.
5) Reduce the heat to low and cook the mixture for about 10 minutes so that the tomatoes are quite tender. Add cream in the bowl and allow it to boil.
6) Cook until the sauce is quite thick.
7) Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken breast pieces.
8) Pour oil in a large skillet and bring it over medium heat.
9) Saute the chicken pieces in the oil.
10) Cook the chicken for about 4 minutes from each side so that the chicken is well cooked.
11) Transfer the chicken pieces to a board and cover them so that they are kept warm. Remove the oil from the skillet.
12) Add quarter a cup of chicken broth in the skillet and allow it to boil.
13) Add the chicken broth to the cream sauce; add basil and adjust the spices according to choice.
14) Pour lightly salted water in a pot and allow it to boil.
15) Add fettuccine pasta in the pot and cook for about 10 minutes.
16) Transfer the pasta to a bowl and add 4 tbsp of the cream sauce in it.
17) Cut the chicken breast pieces in slices.
18) Place the pasta in serving plates and then chicken breast slices over it.
19) Coat cream sauce over the chicken breast pieces and serve this tantalizing chicken Milano.
Chicken Milano is a great chicken main dish that combines garlic, basil, and tomatoes. You can serve this delicious chicken main dish with rice or bread. To make it creamier, you can increase the amount of butter. I like to have it spicy so I prefer to add a green chili too.