- Chicken Broth1 Cups
- Chicken Breast Halves1 PoundsBoneless
- Dry Fettuccini Pasta8 Ounces
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Cream1 Cups
- Garlic2 ClovesMinced
- Tomatoes1/2 CupsSun-Dried & Chopped
- Salt & Pepper2 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Basil2 Tablespoons
1) Melt butter over low heat in a large saucepan and add garlic into it and cook for 30 seconds.
2) Add 3/4 cup of chicken broth and tomatoes in saucepan and boil them over medium heat.
3) Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until tomatoes get tender. Now add cream in it and simmer over medium heat until sauce gets thicker.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides if chicken. Warm the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook chicken for 4 minutes until it gets springy. Transfer the chicken on board and keep it cover and warm.
5) Boil 1/4 cup chicken broth over medium heat in the same skillet after discarding the fat. Add cream and basil in it and stir it.
6) Now boil lightly salted water in a large pot and put fettuccini pasta in it and cook it for 8 to 10 minutes. Then drain it and transfer it to a bowl and toss 4 tablespoon sauce on it.
7) Cut chicken breasts into 3 diagonal pieces. Transfer the pasta to serving plates and then chicken and coat them with cream. Now chicken Milano is ready to serve.
Simply rich, delicious and presentable Chicken Milano will give the taste of restaurant quality dish. Boneless chicken and pasta with fresh basil, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes provide you unique taste with healthy perks. Usage of tomato sauce with the recipe increases the taste and hunger as well. The butter, cream and vegetable oil add flavor to it and you can enjoy the restaurant like meal with your family at home.