- Bread Crumbs2 Ounces
- Mozzarella Cheese2 Ounces
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 CupsGrated
- Spaghetti Sauce12 Ounces
- Chicken Breast Halves2Boneless
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Slight butter up a baking dish.
3) Fill two bowls, one with egg, and the other with bread crumbs.
4) Coat chicken with egg and then with the bread crumbs.
5) Layer the chicken on the baking dish.
6) Bake for 42 minutes.
7) Take another baking dish and layer it up with half of the spaghetti sauce.
8) Place chicken on top. Top the chicken with the remaining part of the spaghetti sauce, followed by parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
9) Bake for a further 18 minutes or until bubbly!
What an absolutely wonderful dinner to have with your loved one. This Chicken Parmigiana Recipe features an incredibly yum and cheesy chicken served with boiled rice or any favorite pasta of your choice. The cheese and chicken combo of this dish will leave you startling!