- Chicken Breasts6Boneless
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Water1 Tablespoons
- Bread Crumbs1/2 Cups
- Garlic Powder1/8 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour1/4 Cups
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- White Wine2 Tablespoons
- Parsley1 TablespoonsChopped
- Lemon Wedges for garnishing
1) Press the chicken and make it thin so it is left with a width of almost 1/4 inch.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs in water.
3) Add salt, bread crumbs, pepper and garlic powder. Mix all ingredients thoroughly together.
4) Add flour to another bowl.
5) Dip the chicken first in the prepared egg mixture, then in the flour, and finally in the bread crumbs
6) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate. Fry the coat chicken for about 10 minutes time, turning after regular intervals, giving equal time to either side.
7) Set the fried chicken aside and add lemon juice and wine to the same skillet. Mix and bring to a boil.
8) Garnish the chicken with parsley and top with the lemon wine sauce to serve!
My wife and I always enjoy this amazing Chicken Piccata Recipe . Double the content of the white wine and lemon juice and you would see wonders happen to the flavor. Also, to add more flavor fry the garlic in oil and butter before you add the chicken. An awesome and tasty dish to have!