- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Oregano1 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Chicken Breast Halves1.5 PoundsBoneless and Cut into kabob size pieces
- Wooden Skewers
1) Take a bowl and mix in chopped garlic, lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, salt to taste and oregano. Mix readily.
2) Add chicken to the bowl and coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for atleast 2 hours time.
3) Heat up the grill for high heat and slightly grease the grill grate.
4) Thread the marinated chicken onto the skewers.
5) Grill the kabobed skewers, giving 9 minutes to either side. Keep turning regularly.
This Chicken Souvlaki Recipe has to be one of the most delicious ways of serving Chicken Kabobs. The flavors are absolutely fabulous and the marinade can rock with any meat of your choice. Serve this delicious kabob dish with home made Tzatziki sauce.