- Pasta16 Ounces
- Butter1/2 Cups
- Mushrooms3 CupsHalved
- Onion1 CupsChopped
- Green Bell pepper1 CupsChopped
- Cream of Mushroom Soup20 Ounces
- Chicken Broth2 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese2 CupsShredded
- Green Peas10 Ounces
- Sherry1/2 Cups
- Worcestershire Sauce1 Teaspoons
- Salt and Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Chicken Breast Chunks4 CupsPre Cooked
- Paprika PowderTo Taste
- Parmesan Cheese1 CupsGrated
1) Boil the pasta in slightly salted water for about 12 minutes time. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
2) Flame up your oven to the 195 degree Celsius and slightly grease a baking dish.
3) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame.
4) Saute bell pepper, onion and mushrooms. Should take about 4 minutes.
5) Add chicken broth, followed by cream of mushroom soup. Mix thoroughly over flame.
6) Add Cheddar Cheese, peas sherry, salt, black pepepr and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk together well.
7) Throw in the boiled pasta and chicken. Toss and coat well over flame. Heat through for a few minutes.
8) Set up the mixture on the greased baking dish. Top with paprika powder and grated Parmesan cheese.
9) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
One of the best pasta dishes in my pasta cousine. My wife and kids love this Chicken Tetrazzini Deluxe Recipe . A delicious combination of super tender chicken, with lots of veggies, sherry sauce, and your favorite pasta. Pretty sure there are going to be no left overs at your place after making this!