- Chikoo2 1/2 Cups
- Soy Milk3 Cups
- Unrefined cane sugarto taste
- Ice cubesto taste
1) Chop the fruit into small pieces and place them in a blender.
2) Add milk in the blender.
3) Add sugar according to your taste (You can alternate it with jaggery).
4) Blend the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth.
5) Put 3 ice cubes in serving glasses and pour the beverage over ice cubes.
6) Garnish the beverage using mint leaves and serve the drink chilled.
A perfect drink for the summer season, chickoo milkshake can be prepared in just about 10 minutes at home. Organic Chikoo are too sweet and that’s why I have used this in my recipe. I have included coconut sugar in the recipe. You can skip the sugar altogether or alternate it with low-fat sweetener or brown sugar. Enjoy this delicious and refreshing drink at home and don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends.