Chickpea Curry Recipe
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Once the oil is moderately hot, add in the onions. Stir fry for abour 3 minutes or until transparent.
3) Add in the ginger and garlic, followed by cumin, cinnamon, cloves and coriander. Stir fry for a minute.
4) Season with salt, cayenne pepper and turmeric. Mix the ingredients thoroughly over flame.
5) Add in the beans along with their fluid. Stir all contents of the dish readily and keep cooking until every ingredient has been heated well through and through.
6) Your dish is now ready, garnish with cilantro and serve hot!
It is almost impossible not to love Indian food, that is because dishes like Chickpea Curry Recipe make it so. The dish is incredibly filled with stunning flavors and makes for a perfect main dish meal or even a side dish or appetizer. The purpose of using canned chickpeas is to allow for fast cooking time, otherwise you may go ahead and prepare the beans at home, fresh and new.