- Canned Chili with Beans30 Ounces
- Beef Frankfurters16 Ounces
- Cheddar Cheese8 OuncesShredded
1) Flame up your oven to the 225 degree Celsius mark.
2) Layer up chili and beans on a baking dish.
3) Use the tortillas to enclose the beef frankfurters. Set on the baking dish over the chili and beans mixture.
4) Layer chili and beans on top to cover the frankfurters rolls. Garnish evenly with Cheddar Cheese.
5) Enclose the baking dish in Aluminium foil, bake for half an hour. Serve warm and saucy!
Ready in just 45 minutes and with just 4 simple ingredients, aren't such recipes an absolute delight to make? Try this amazing Chili Dog Casserole Recipe which presents beef frankfurters in a wonderful saucy combo of cheese and beans.