- Red Vinegar3 Tablespoons
- White Sugar2 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Black Pepper1/4 TeaspoonsGround
- Chicken Ramen Noodles3 Ounces
- Vegetable Oil1/2 Cups
- Coleslaw Mix15 Ounces
- Green Onions1/2 CupsChopped
- Almonds4 OuncesPeeled and Slivered
- Sesame Seeds1/4 CupsRoasted
1) Mix vinegar and sugar and cook the mixture over medium heat. Use a saucepan or wok for this purpose. Switch off the flame, and season with salt and pepper. Add in the seasoning and oil. Mix and leave aside.
2) Take a mixing boil and mix ramen noodles with broccoli, coleslaw and green onions. Now top with the dressing that you prepared in Step 1. Mix well. Your Chinese Cabbage Salad is ready. Refrigerate and garnish with almonds and sesame seeds before the final serving!
Crunch, flavor and fun in one combo! Chinese Cabbage Salad Recipe is one of the healthiest and tastiest salads you can ever make. It can go as a one dish meal or as a beautiful side order!