- Beef Sirloin Steak1 Pounds
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- White Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch2 Tablespoons
- Ginger1/2 TeaspoonsMinced
- Vegetable Oil3 Tablespoons
- Red Onion1Cubed
- Green Bell Pepper1Cubed
1) Make small slices of the steak.
2) Take a bowl and mix together, ginger, cornstarch, sugar and soy sauce. Whisk together well.
3) Dip the steak pieces in the bowl and coat readily.
4) Take a skillet and in it, heat up a little vegetable oil over moderate flame. Fry the marinated beef pieces until well cooked.
5) Add onions and stir fry well with the beef, making sure the flame is on medium-high.
6) Once the onion is transparent, add green pepper, tomatoes and stir readily. Stir for 3 minutes and serve warm!
This Chinese Pepper Steak Recipe is a stunning meal served with nice white boiled rice. It's very easy and simple to make, and is readied from amongst the most common ingredients in your kitchen. Moreover it is extremely nutritious and healthy and can be cooked in just half hour.