- White Rice2 CupsUncooked
- Water4 Cups
- Chicken1/2 PoundsMinced
- Soy SauceTo Taste
- Sesame Oil1 Teaspoons
- White PepperPinch
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Garlic3 ClovesSliced
- Links (Chinese Style Sausage)2Sliced
- Dark Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
Steps to make Chinese Sausage Fried Rice Recipe:
1) Fill a stock pot with water and bring to a boil over high flame.
2) Add rice to the boiling water and boil over moderate flame for around 20 minutes time.
3) Wash the mushrooms in luke warm water and soak well. Set aside.
4) Coat the chicken with white pepper, sesame oil and soy sauce.
5) Heat up vegetable oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
6) Add garlic to the hot oil and stir fry for a couple minutes.
7) Add the minced chicken, followed by sausages and mushroom. Toss and stir fry untilt he chicken is brown.
8) Add the mushroom liquid, green onions, dark soy sauce and boiled rice.
9) Stir well to coat the rice thoroughly with the whole mixture.
10) Top with eggs and stir to mix through. Serve once eggs are cooked!
This Chinese Sausage Fried Rice Recipe has to be regarded as one of the most beautiful chinese rice dishes ever. This is so special and unique. Super delicious and not at all hard to cook. One of the best ways of using up leftover rice at your place. A must try rice meal!