- Red Snapper Fillets1 Pounds
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Ginger1 TablespoonsCrushed
- Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Sesame Oil2 Teaspoons
- Shiitake Mushrooms2Sliced
- Red Chile Pepper1/2Chopped
- Cilantro2 sprigsChopped
Steps to make Chinese Steamed Fish Recipe:
1) Bring a pan of water to a boil over high flame.
2) Once the water starts boiling, place the pan’s steamer basket on top.
3) Coat the red snapper with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Set up on the steamer basket.
4) Place ginger on top and pour over sesame oil and soy sauce.
5) Add the mushrooms, red chile pepper and mushrooms around the fillets, but not on top of them.
6) Leave the vegetables and fish to steam for 15 minutes time.
7) Garnish with Cilantro once done. Serve hot!
Seriously, is it just me, or are almost all chinese fish meals absolutely incredible? This Chinese Steamed Fish Recipe is a super delicious chinese fish dish which is sure to leave you begging for more after you are done eating. Serve with egg fried chinese rice for best results. Enjoy!c