- Onion Powder1 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- Chipotle Chile Powder3 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Brown Sugar4 Tablespoons
- Pork Tenderloins1.5 Pounds
1) Set up your grill on high heat and slightly grease it up.
2) In a bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, chipotle chile powder, salt and brown sugar.
3) Add tenderloins to the bowl. Using to big spoons, mix and blend the whole mixture readily together. Keep in the fridge for 12 minutes.
4) Cook the meat on the grill for 20 minutes, giving 10 minutes to each side.
5) Once done, slice and serve!
A sweet and spicy treat for pork lovers. This Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin Recipe is so amazing that it takes hardly half an hour to make and is extremely easy to make. All you have got to do is coat the pork and grill it up. You can serve your favorite side order alongside!