- SaltTo Taste
- Lemon JuiceOf 1 Lime
- Cilantro1 CupsChopped
- Corn Tortillas12
- Chipotle Peppers3Abodo Sauce
- Canned Bacon12 Ounces
- Large Shrimp2 PoundsPre Cooked
1) Heat up a skillet over high flame. Fry bacon until brown from all sides.
2) Filter out the excess fat released by the bacon.
3) Throw in the onions and stir fry with the bacon for about 4 minutes time on medium high flame.
4) Next up, add the shrimps, followed by the chiles. Stir fry for 5 minutes and heat well through.
5) Fry tortillas on a non stick and non oiled skillet over high flame, giving a maximum of 15 seconds to either side. Be careful, the tortillas can burn quickly if heated for more than 20 seconds on high flame.
6) Stuff the fried tortillas with the shrimp mixture you prepared.
7) Garnish with salt and cilantro. Top with lime juice and serve!
A very unique and tasty dish, this Chipotle Shrimp Tacos Recipe. Comes with delicious shrimp in vegetables wrapped in fresh corn tortillas, makes for a healthy, delicious and light meal. Can go both as an appetizer or as a main dish. Works best as a starter alongside soup.