- Pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix1
- Vegetable oil3 Tablespoons
- Water1 Tablespoons
- Egg1Large size
- Miniature (1 inch square) bars chocolate-covered peanut18
- Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting1
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degree F.
2) Now take a bowl of large size and put cookie mix, water, egg, and oil in the bowl.
3) Make a mixture of the stuff in the bowl.
4) Form the mixture into 36 1-inch balls (about 2 teaspoons each) and press into ungreased mini muffin cups.
5) Now cut each of the candy bars in half.
6) Now place one piece of candy bar into middle of dough in each cup.
7) Now put the bowl on medium heat and start cooking the stuff.
8) Keep baking for a time period of around 10 to 11 minutes. Keep cooking until its color tends to brown.
9) Now cool it complete by putting it in the medium size pan.
10) Keep them for thirty minutes more and spoon frosting into pastry bag fitted with star tip.
11) Now pipe the frosting on top of all the cookie cups.
12) Finally, decorate all the cups with decors and serve it immediately to have delicious tastes.
Chocolate candy cookie cups are some of the creamier and crunchier recipes. It is widely liked by the sweet food lovers. If you are trying to bake a simple and delicious food item at your home kitchen, you should try it now. This recipe provides you with energetic nutrients. It is one of the excellent arts of cooking by someone. It can also be served at birthday parties and gathering of friends. The method of its preparation is not only simple but also very much impressive. This recipe perfectly serves your dears as a dessert. If you want to take extra ordinary tastes from this recipe, you can serve it with tea or coffee. The use of chocolate candy cookie cups increases especially in winter season. So, one should have a taste of this recipe in winter season. Addition of chocolate makes this recipe more delicious. If you are going to prepare a recipe first time in your kitchen, it will definitely be a wonderful experience for you. Must try it!