- All-purpose flour2 Cups
- Baking soda1 Cups
- Sea salt3 Teaspoons
- Butter2 Cups
- Brown sugar1 Cups
- Canola oil1 Cups
- Yellow cake mix18 Ounces
1) Mix flour, baking soda, and sea salt, and keep aside.
2) Combine beaten eggs, chocolate chips, cream and cheese.
3) Heat oven at 450 degrees F. Grease and flour a pan.
4) Spread the two mixtures in it, and add canola oil, and continue stirring before baking.
5) Bake in the preheated oven or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean. This may take about 45 minutes.
6) Cool for 15 minutes and it is ready to serve.
This is something highly unique and better than traditional chocolate cakes. It has chocolate chip cookies that are added to the cake while serving. I saw such a cake at a bakery menu and decided to give it a try. It took me not much time to prepare the cake. This tastes well, and contains healthy ingredients.