- All Purpose Flour4 Cups
- Butter2 Cups
- Brown Sugar1.5 Cups
- White Sugar1/2 Cups
- Walnuts2 Cups
- Chocolate Chips4 Cups
- Vanilla2 Teaspoons
- Vanilla Pudding Mix7 Ounces
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Mix together baking soda and flour in a bowl.
3) Take another bowl and mix in brown sugar, butter and white sugar. Add the instant pudding mix and blend all items well together.
4) Add eggs, vanilla and then the flour mixture from Step 2.
5) Add nuts and chocolate chips. Mix and coat all ingredients well.
6) Prepare cookie sheets for baking. Layer up desired shapes of the batter on the sheets.
7) Bake for 11 minutes in the oven. Serve warm or store in tightly enclosed jars!
Who doesn't love Chocolate Chip cookies? Kids love cookies. These are among the most bought biscuit items in any super mart. How cool would it be if you can make these cookies at home? You wouldn't believe just how simple and easy this Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is. Seriously, you can win cooking competitions with a classy Recipe like this.