- Dark Chocolate125 Grams
- Coconut3 Tablespoonsdessicated
- Sugarto taste
- Butter1/2 Tablespoons
1) Chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl along with oil.
2) Place the bowl in a microwave oven and turn it on for about 3 minutes so that the chocolate is well melted.
3) Rinse the strawberries with clean water and then pat dry them using a kitchen towel.
4) Arrange a butter paper on a tray and spread some coconut over it.
5) Dip each and every strawberry in the chocolate up to 3/4th part of it.
6) Allow the strawberries to roll over the coconut and then place them on the plate.
7) Allow the chocolate to cool down to room temperature and place the plate in the fridge so that the chocolate sets well over the strawberries.
8) Serve the strawberries plain or use them as topping over custards and cakes.
Chocolate coated strawberries are so each to prepare that you will love to top all your cakes with them. You may also try to coat apples, pears, and oranges with chocolate. The secret tip for this recipe is to use best quality chocolate.