- Graham Cracker Crumbs1 1/2 Cups
- Flaked Coconut1 1/2 Cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk1 2/3 Cups
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips1/2 Cups
1) Preheat the oven up to 175 Degrees C (350 Degrees F) and prepare 9 inch square baking pan with grease.
2) Mix together coconut flake, graham cracker crumbs, semisweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl. Blend well all the ingredients.
3) Into the prepared baking pan press dough evenly and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Cut into bars once become properly cool.
Sweet tooth and chocolate cravings will definitely love yummy, sweet and mouthwatering Chocolate Coconut Bars. These delicious chocolate bars are very rich in flavors and very simple to make. If you want more flavors then add walnuts and double the recipe to increase the quantity of bars.