- Miniature marshmallows1 1/2 Cups
- Milk chocolate candy7 Ounces
- Milk1/2 Cups
- Heavy whipping cream2 Cups
- Pie Shell1baked
1) Pour milk in a saucepan and bring the saucepan over low heat.
2) Add chocolate candy and marshmallows in the saucepan so that the chocolate and marshmallows get melted. Do stir well while you heat the mixture.
3) Let the mixture cool completely.
4) Place heavy cream in a large bowl and beat well so that you end up with cream with stiff peaks. Make sharp peaks of the cream.
5) Add chocolate-marshmallows mixture in the cream and beat well until the mixture is quite smooth.
6) Transfer the mixture into baked pie sheet and then place it in a refrigerator for about 3 hours.
7) Serve this chocolate mousse pie as a perfect chocolate dessert.
Chocolate Mousse Pie is a great chocolate dessert to have; the great thing is that it’s not that creamy but it’s quite light. Chocolate candy and marshmallows add the perfect sweet taste to the pie while milk provides the health punch to the dessert. You may try it with any of your favorite pie crusts; graham cracker crust can also be used.