- Butter2 Cups
- White sugar2 Cups
- Vanilla extract3 Teaspoons
- Coffee granules3 Teaspoons
- Buttermilk1 Cups
- Flour2 Cups
- Baking powder2 Tablespoons
- Cocoa powder3 Cups
1) Heat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2) Take a skillet or frying pan and grease with oil and flour. Cook flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Let it turn to soft form before you set aside.
3) Mix cream and butter and continue mixing till it becomes soft. Add beaten eggs to this mixture, and the mixture of cocoa and baking powder that you’d kept aside.
4) Add coffee and buttermilk. Pour into a pan and bake for one and hour hours. When you see that the cake is cooked, let it cool in refrigerator before serving.
It is a delicious, dense chocolate cake for the little kids who really don’t love traditional desserts. It contains butter, white sugar, and eggs like health friendly ingredients. The confectioners’ sugar can be used while giving it a final touch of presentation before you serve the yummy cake. I am sure it would amaze you and your family.