- Milk1 Cupslow-fat
- Strawberries1/2 Cupsfrozen; unsweetened
- Chocolate Drink Mix2 Tablespoons
- Vanilla Extract1/2 Teaspoons
- White Sugar2 Teaspoons
1) Pour milk in a blender and then add chocolate milk powder, sugar, and vanilla extract.
2) Turn on the blender for about 10 seconds on high speed in order to make the mixture smooth.
3) Rinse strawberries and banana with water.
4) Then remove the leafy part of the strawberries and cut it into small pieces.
5) Peel off a banana and cut it into chunks.
6) Add the fruits in the blender and blend for about 2 minutes on high speed.
7) If the drink is too thick, add half a cup of milk or add quarter a cup of strawberries if it’s otherwise.
8) Pour this delicious chocolate strawberry milkshake to serving glasses and serve the drink chilled.
Chocolate Strawberry Milkshake is a delicious and creamy drink that is great for those who are on a low-calorie diet. To make it even better, try replacing sugar with brown sugar or honey. Another great idea is to add orange juice instead of milk. Use fresh and ripe fruits for best taste.