- Chocolate Bar1.5 Ounces
- Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix3.9 Ounces
- Brownie Mix19.8 Ounces
- Whipped Topping12 OuncesFrozen & Thawed
- Sweetened Condensed Milk14 Ounces
- Whipped Topping8 OuncesFrozen & Thawed
- Water1/2 Cups
1) According to package directions prepare brownie mix and cut into 1 inch squares once completely cooled.
2) Combine sweetened milk, water and instant chocolate pudding mix in large bowl until mixture becomes smooth. Then fold in 8 ounces frozen whipped topping.
3) Place half brownies, half container of whipped topping of 12 ounces and half pudding mixture in a glass serving dish or trifle bowl. Make another layer of remaining items and then shave chocolate for garnish.
4) Let it cool for 8 hours in a refrigerator before serving.
If you are a chocoholic or love chocolate then it will a wonderful treat for you. Chocolate Trifle is probably the best dessert for all times but you have to wait for some time to taste it. Brownies, condensed milk and whipped topping add a great flavor in Chocolate Trifle recipe.