- Naan breads3
- Olive oil2 Cups
- Fresh mushrooms2 Cups
- Tomato2 Cups
- Red onion1
- Fresh basil1 Cups
- Fresh oregano1 Cups
- Red pepper flakes3 Teaspoons
- Mozzarella cheese2 Cups
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush pizza dough with olive oil.
2) Cook veggies and chicken in a skillet. Add mushrooms, tomato, bell pepper, red onion, basil, oregano, and red pepper flakes to it, and season with garlic paste and salt.
3) Spread over pizza dough and top with mozzarella cheese.
4) Bake in oven till the cheese melts properly. Cut in small slices and let the dough turn to brown for 10 to 15 minutes.
The best thing about this pizza is that it contains all fresh veggies. You can choose from the seasonal veggies and make sure they are properly boiled and cooked before spread over the pizza. This is an incredibly customized recipe that contains chicken as well. This feeds four to five persons easily. Prepare at home and enjoy with your favorite toppings and sauces. Serve your guests with naan or roasted bread.