- Beef1 PoundsGround
- Celery2 StalksChopped
- Almonds1/2Tender and Peeled
- Rice1 CupsPre Cooked
- Cream of Chicken10 Ounces
- Water1/2 Cups
- Soy Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Chow Mein Noodles6 Ounces
1) Lets not forget to get our oven ready. Flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Saute beef, onion and celery for 5 minutes on a flame slightly higher than medium.
3) Take a mixing bowl and throw in the almonds and rice. Add soup and water, followed by soy sauce. Mix well and add this mixture to the beef skillet from Step 2.
4) Butter up a baking dish and place your rice mixture from Step 3 on it. Now layer the chow mein noodles on top.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve your Chow Mein Noodle Casserole warm!
Chicken Chow Mein Noodles are among the most loved of chinese foods in the world. Here's a spin off to the original version, a tastier version, a casserole! Chow Mein Noodle Casserole Recipe will combine the Italian casserole styles with your Asian and give you an alternate yet very tasty chinese Italian meal