- Farfalle Pasta16 Ounces
- Cilantro1 Bunch
- Garlic5 ClovesChopped
- White Wine Vinegar1 Tablespoons
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 CupsGrated
- Cayenne Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- Walnuts1/2 Cups
- SaltTo Taste
- Olive Oil1/2 Cups
1) Boil water in a large saucepan. Add the pasta and some salt. Mix and leave to boil for around 12 minutes time. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
2) Take a bowl and mix together cilantro, garlic, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, cayenne pepper, nuts and salt. Mix well.
3) Add the mixed contents of the bowl to a food blender.
4) Add 1/4 cup olive oil and blend the mixture until a smooth puree forms. Add more olive oil if the mixture becomes too dry.
5) Heat up a saucepan over low flame and add the prepard pesto mixure. Stir thoroughly and heat through. Bring to a simmer.
6) Pour the prepared sauce over the boiled pasta and serve hot!
Cilantro Pesto Recipe is sort of a delicious spin off of the original recipe with more flavors and more taste. Dont get freaked off with the inclusion of vinegar. Although it tastes well within the dish, but if you dont like using it, use lime juice instead. You may even go for Italian Dressing, the choice of dressing is yours.