- Turkey1.25 PoundsMinced
- Cilantro Paste1/4 Cups
- Lime JuiceOf 1 Lime
- Soy Sauce1.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic Paste1.5 Teaspoons
- Ginger1/2 TeaspoonsMinced
- Black PepperTo Taste
1) Take a bowl and mix together garlic paste, ginger and black pepper to taste.
2) Add cilantro, paste, soy sauce and lime juice. Whisk together thoroughly.
3) Add in the turkey, and using both your hands, mix and blend the turkey well within the mixture.
4) Form pattie shapes out of the prepared turkey mixture.
5) Heat up a skillet over high flame. Fry the patties for 12 minutes, giving 6 minutes to either side. Serve inside your favorite buns!
When I dont want anything but Turkey in my burgers, I go for this Cilantro Turkey Burgers Recipe . This is a real family classic at my place and is being made since years. Whole wheat buns go best with it, although hamburger buns would do just as good.