- Apple Juice1 Cups
- Spinach1 Cups
- Cinnamon1 Teaspoonsground
- Crushed Ice1/2 Cups
1) Pour apple juice in a blender.
2) Add ground cinnamon and crushed ice in the blender.
3) Blend for about a minute on high speed.
4) Wash all the fruits and spinach with running water.
5) Peel off the fruits, core them, and cut them into slices.
6) Add all the fruits and fresh spinach in the blender and blend on high speed for about 2 minutes on high speed.
7) Serve the cinnamon and apple smoothie chilled.
Raw spinach is combined with some delicious fruits in this healthy drink that is mostly served in breakfast. You may add a bit of water in the drink if you think it’s too concentrated. If you feel that it’s not that sweet, do add a tablespoon of honey in the drink.