- Oil for deep frying
- Milk1/2 Cups
- Honey1/2 Cups
- All Purpose Flour2 Cups
- White Sugar2/3 Cups
- Cinnamon Powder1/3 Cups
- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless and cut into nuggets shapes
1) Prepare the deep fryer and heat oil in it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Layer up a baking sheet with paper towels.
3) Take a bowl and whisk together honey, milk and eggs. Leave aside.
4) Take a closable plastic bag and mix sugar, cinnamon and flour in it.
5) Coat the chicken with the honey batter and then add to the bag. Close the bag and shake readily to coat the chicken well.
6) Fry the coated chicken into the hot oil for about 10 minutes time, turning and stirring regularly.
7) Set up the fried nuggets on tissue papered plates. Serve hot!
If you are looking for something different and unique from the world of nuggets, try these Cinnamon Chicken Nuggets Recipe. This is a vintage American nuggets recipe that dates back to over 200 years. Makes for a brilliant appetizer or side snack for your meal. Easy and quick! Enjoy!