- Cream Cheese8 Ounces
- Marshmallow Creme7 Ounces
- Whipped Topping12 Ouncesthawed
- Cinnamon1 Teaspoonsground
- Vanilla Extract1/2 Teaspoons
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread2 1/2 Tablespoons
1) Place cream cheese in a bowl and add whipped topping and marshmallow cream in it.
2) Beat the mixture using an electric beater until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
3) Add chocolate spread, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon in a bowl. Mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
4) Transfer the mixture to a serving dish and cover it well with a plastic wrapping.
5) Place the dish in the refrigerator for about an hour.
6) Serve the cinnamon chocolate dip with any of your favorite fruits.
Cinnamon Chocolate Dip is a great dip to have with fruits, as it’s quite soft and creamy. I loved to have fruits plain, but then I came across this cinnamon chocolate dip. Now I always love to have fruits such as apples, strawberries, and bananas with this dip. The great thing about this dip is that it’s quite easy to prepare – just takes about an hour or so. Cream cheese, chocolate spread, and whipped topping are combined in this dip to give you a perfect dip. Not only great for fruits, but the dip can also be served with cakes and other such desserts.