- Salmon Fillets8 of 4 ounce each
- Green Onions1/2 CupsChopped
- Black Pepper2 Teaspoons
- Red Wine Vinegar2 Teaspoons
Steps to make Citrus Broiled Salmon Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and heat up its broiler.
2) Peel and slice the oranges into thin quarter shapes.
3) Coat the Salmon fillets with salt to taste and set up on the broiling pan.
4) Set up the broiling pan about 5 inches from the broiler flame. Broil for 15 minutes time.
5) Once done, drizzle some vinegar on top and place sliced orange pieces on top.
6) Top with some black pepper and green onions. Broil for 1 more minute and serve!
One of the most decent holiday fish meals to learn and prepare for your loved ones, this Citrus Broiled Salmon Recipe is some good stuff! Simple Salmon flavors, perfect for who havent had much Salmon before. My kids, who dont like Salmon fish, love this! A must try for you!