- All Purpose Flour1 Cups
- Cornstarch2 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Water1 Cups
- Egg Yolk1
- Egg Whites2
- Vegetable Oil2 Cups
- Medium Shrimp1 PoundsPeeled, Deveined
Steps to make Classic Pad Thai Recipe:
1) Add noodles to a large bowl and pour in boiling water. Cover and leave aside for 5 minutes.
2) Once done, drain the noodles and set aside.
3) Add half of the oil content to a deep skillet and heat up over high flame.
4) Add in the hot sauce and chicken. Stir fry and crumble the chicken for 4 minutes. Once done, set aside.
5) Add oil and peppers to a new pan. Stir fry for a couple of minutes over moderate high flame.
6) Stir in sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, ketchup, broth, ginger and garlic.
7) Mix thoroughly and bring the mixture to a boil.
8) Add the fried meat and noodles. Toss thoroughly and heat through for 2 minutes.
9) Add int the sprouts and toss lightly throughout.
10) Garnish with coriander, peanuts and onions. Serve!
For beginners or rookies, this Classic Pad Thai Recipe is one of the best options from the Thai cuisine. Stunning flavors and is sure to be loved by all. This is a wonderful wonderful dish that I can eat over and over again. A stunning stir fried mixture of pasta seafood and veggies! Enjoy!