- Vanilla Ice Cream1 Scoops
- Brewed Coffee2 Tablespoonsstrongly brewed; cold
- Cocoa Powder1/4 Teaspoonsunsweetened
1) Pour coffee in a blender and then add cocoa and ice cream in it.
2) Blend the ingredients for about a minute on high speed or until the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
3) Pour the drink into tall serving glasses and serve the drink chilled.
Cocoa and Coffee Smoothie is one of the most delicious drinks I have ever enjoyed. I have added vanilla ice cream in the drink, but adding chocolate ice cream is an even better idea, which will enrich its chocolaty touch. You can adjust the amount of coffee according to taste.