- Butter1 Cups
- Brown Sugar1 Cupspacked
- White Sugar1/2 Cups
- Vanilla extract1 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour1 1/2 Cups
- Cocoa Powder1/3 Cups
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Rolled Oats3 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Place butter in a bowl and add sugar in it. Beat well so that the mixture is quite smooth and creamy.
3) Add vanilla extract and eggs in the bowl and beat the mixture well.
4) Mix flour with baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt in a separate bowl and mix it well.
5) Now add the flour mixture in the butter mixture and give it another stir.
6) Then add raisins and oats in the bowl and mix well.
7) Now drop the dough over the cookie sheets using a tablespoon.
8) Place the cookie sheets in the preheated oven and bake for about 12 minutes so that the cookies are well baked. Make sure you do not make the cookies for more than 12 minutes.
9) Let the cookies cool down for about a minute over the cookie sheets; then transfer the cookies over a wire rack so that they are completely cooled.
10) Serve the cocoa oatmeal cookies with a cup of tea.
If you are looking for some healthy cookies, then do try making these amazing cocoa oatmeal cookies. The recipe is quite simple – even the new cooks can give it a great try. Do spend about half an hour in the kitchen and come up with these delicious cocoa oatmeal cookies.