- Sliced Granny Smith Apples4
- Refrigerated Flaky Biscuit Dough10 Ounces
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping1/2 Cups
- Sweetened Flaked Coconut3/4 Cups
- White Sugar3 Tablespoons
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- All-Purpose Flour1 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven up to 190 Degrees C (375 Degrees F) for baking.
2) In a large round baking dish stir together all-purpose flour, caramel ice cream topping and sliced Granny Smith apples.
3) Separate each flaky biscuit into two halves and arrange over apple slices, and sprinkle butter on top.
4) Mix together sweetened flaked coconut and white sugar, and pours the batter over biscuits mixture.
5) Bake the buttered biscuits in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until the biscuits turn lightly brown.
Coconut Apple Cobbler is a unique, crispy, sweet and yummy dessert recipe of all times for every eve. It is the choice of sweet tooth which will please the teenagers as well. This cobbler recipe is quite simple and full of flavors like coconut, butter, apples, biscuits and caramel ice cream.