- White cake mix20 Ounces
- Vegetable oil1 Cups
- Coconut extract1 Tablespoons
- Coconut cream3 Cups
- Sweetened condensed milk3 Cups
- White sugar2 Tablespoons
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Meanwhile grease and flour a pan properly.
2) Mix eggs, oil, water and coconut flavoring. Make sure the eggs are properly beaten. Bake for half an hour till the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
3) Prepare mixture of coconut cream and condensed milk and continue stirring till it is smooth. Allow it for soaking.
4) Keep in preheated oven and spread whisk cream on the top. Sprinkle flaked coconut. Ready to serve.
The preparation of coconut cream cake has never been thought by a housewife. She commonly prepares simple chocolate cakes at home. You can reduce the amount of sauces and sugar used in this creamy cake, which is a much better option that what you are served with in a sweets’ shop. This is cost-friendly and contains all healthy ingredients. So, serve your family with this yummy cake and this would definitely water their mouth.