- Slivered almonds1/3 Cups
- Coconut1/2 Cupsflaked
- Cashews1/4 Cups
- Coconut Oil1 Teaspoons
1) Place almonds in a food processor and add coconut in it.
2) Blend the ingredients so that the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Add dates in the blender and blend well so that they are well combined.
4) Add coconut oil in the blender along with cashews and mix well so that the mixture is quite thick.
5) Transfer the mixture to a waxed paper.
6) Make a square of it and fold the wax paper over the top.
7) Place the wax paper in a refrigerator for about 30 minutes so that it becomes quite solid.
8) Serve coconut date bars with a sweet dip.
Coconut Date Bars can be carried along a picnic as they give your trip a light snack touch. Dates and almonds not only make the date bars so tasty but also add a perfect health punch to them. Cashews give it the taste you always look for. These bars are great for those people who want to have a light and healthy lifestyle. I love to keep these snack bars in my car as they let me energize myself when I feel fatigued. Wrap the bars in a paper and carry them along a trip.